Sunday, February 25, 2018

Springtime Foil Pretty!

Oh my gosh….I love the new Springtime Foils!!  Here is another sample….this time I used the  florally rose paper.  We made this card at my Stamp a Stack this past weekend.  The choices offered were Powder Pink..
20180223_113515
(sorry the Happy Easter greeting is retired)
Pool Party….
20180223_123737
Greeting ....Birthday Blossoms Stamp Set
and So Saffron…
20180223_113433
Aren’t they pretty??   I used the New Basket Weave Folder, from the Blossoming Baskets Bundle and the polka dot paper came is just another selection from the Springtime Foils DSP.  It is a bit hard to see…the polka dots are metallic rose gold…so pretty!!  All three are colored in with my favorite Stampin’ Blends…..Pink Pirouette,  Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive.  And here is a peek of the inside…just a simple strip from the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured folder.
20180223_113503
What color is your favorite?  Leave a comment and you will go into the daily drawing for a card from me!  Pamela Berry…you are the last post winner!!
And if you would like anything shown here…just click on the pictures or just …SHOP NOW!



And as always thank you for your orders!!  I truly appreciate it!!  
until next time…
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment