Monday, February 12, 2018

One more card…..

Here we go…one more card using the Petal Passion DSP and the Stampin’ Blends…can you tell I was on a roll???
These card was inspired by a card I received in a swap from Angie Leach using the Petal Palette Bundle from the Occasions Catalog.
20180127_143837
Once again the Stampin Blends just makes it so easy to color in ….and don’t forget to use your Blends to color in gems!!!
20180127_143840
Can you tell I love the whole black and white thing from my latest posts?
Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle
PETAL PALETTE CLEAR-MOUNT BUNDLE
Price: $62.00
Petal Palette Clear-Mount Bundle
It is a beautiful Bundle with so much potential!!

If there is anything you would like to purchase just click on the pictures below….or go straight to my store…..SHOP NOW!




And as always thank you so much for your orders…I truly appreciate it!!! DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS on  my Blog or Facebook Post!!!  Yesterday’s winner was Jenny Baier!!!



until next time……
ReneeKohnkeSignature








No comments:

Post a Comment