Tuesday, February 13, 2018

New Saleabration Choices!! Woohoo!!

I am sooo excited…starting on Friday February 16th we will have 3 NEW Saleabration choices!!  Not that I didn't love all the choices already….but the new ones are AWESOME!!  Watch in the next three days for some samples from these 3 items.  You can see the New Saleabration Flyer HERE!!
12.01.17_TH_CATALOG_2ND_RELEASE_US
And my first featured item is the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper …just gorgeous!!
Image result for springtime foils stampin up
They feature metallic foiled heavyweight paper in silver, gold and ROSE GOLD!!!  Yahoo!!  Super on trend! And it is FREE with a $50 merchandise order!!
Today my card will feature the vine design in silvers and gold. 
20180213_094611

Super simple card…I just rubbed the Black Memento Ink pad all over the already embossed designer paper and wiped off the excess with a paper towel…..It leaves this wonderful silvery gray color while the gold and silver embossed vines resist the ink!!  It is stunning in person!   This is an idea I got from Linda Hellar.   I finished the card with my favorite greetings from Amazing You!!   Love this!! Notice the paper under the card…this is how the dsp looks before rubbing black ink on it. Beautiful before and after!
Amazing You Wood-Mount Stamp Set
AMAZING YOU WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price: $0.00
and
Celebrate You Thinlit Dies
CELEBRATE YOU THINLIT DIES
Price: $0.00
Here is a close up….
20180213_094614
Nothing is better than a  quick and easy card!!!  We made this at Stamp Club last night!!
And speaking of Stamp Club….I have the best ladies in my clubs….they spoil me so!!
Last night TWO ladies brought me goodies for my studio!!
Shari M. made this awesome folded pages book for me……it is folded in the shape of a heart!!!  I would not have the patience for this…which makes it all the more special!!   Thank you Shari!!
20180213_094800
And Kim C. brought me a this awesome chicken wire frame to hold my samples…I love it!!!   I popped it right up on the wall and put our stamp club cards on it!!  I will definitely be filling the display up…..Love it!!!  Thanks Kim!!!
20180213_095115
It felt like Christmas in February!!  I am so Blessed!!
I love hearing from you!!  Please leave a comment below and you will be put into a daily drawing for a card. 

until next time……
ReneeKohnkeSignature




2 comments:

  1. ANNEMARIE SAID: Love the card we did with the springtime foil paper - so easy, but such an elegant card!

    And aren't you lucky to have such nice club members! Cool gifts you got - that chicken wire frame is awesome!

    Have a good day,
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete