Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Hawaiian Grand Vacation Pillow Gifts





Whether you are just coming from  Kim Gavarra 's blog or just arriving here first...WELCOME!!
We just got back from Stampin' Up!'s Grand Vacation to Hawaii last week.  One of my favorite parts of these Incentive Trips are the Pillow Gifts.  Each night when you come back to your room, Stampin' Up! has placed a lovely gift on your pillow...hence Pillow Gifts!!  We get awesome stuff!!  We are so spoiled!!!   So we are doing a blog hop inspired by a pillow gift...well I was inspired by two gifts ...couldn't decide....so here are my creations.

The first gift was a lovely quilted bag.  This quilting is found all over Hawaii...so pretty.  Quilting and flowers... what a great combination!!

Inspiration

My Creation!


I used Pacific Point Card stock and made a quilted pattern using the Stampin' Trimmer scoring blade.  I highlighted the pattern with the tiniest of the Basic Pearls.  The flower is made with White Filter Paper punched with the Scalloped Punches.  Punch a hole in the center ,add a brad and scrunch it all up!!    I used Wild Wasabi Seam Binding to make a couple of "leaves".  A pretty, little any occasion card!




My next inspiration came from a stamping pillow gift...we receive a new stamp set from Our Project Life Collection called This Is the Life!!
I thought this set is perfect for  a shaker card!  I love a good shaker!!!  And I  received our brand new Brights Sequin Assortment and Everyday Chic DSP at our Hospitality Suite which is perfect for this project!
So I went ahead and made a couple of shaker cards and a Tiny Treat Box with a shaker top.
Love these Bright Colors

Pacific Point and Basic Black

Sparkle and Shine

Melon Mambo

Too cute!!

I love this New 2015-2016 Catalog...can't wait till June 2nd...the cattie goes live!!!
Now it is time to jump over to BJ Peters awesome blog...check out her Pillow Gift creations!!


Blog hop list


Until next time.......

14 comments:

  1. So loving how many were inspired by their cute cosmetic bags.. love the new stamp set too. Glad I have it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! What great projects! So much inspiration here. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Renee! Just stunning! All of the projects are beautiful and I am in awe of the shaker projects as I always end up witht hings sticking to the dimensionals on mine. Love your projects. Mahalo Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Renee! Just stunning! All of the projects are beautiful and I am in awe of the shaker projects as I always end up witht hings sticking to the dimensionals on mine. Love your projects. Mahalo Shanni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the goodies you made! You have been a busy bee! These are so wonderful ~ thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been a busy girl, Renee! Your projects are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is a perfect match to the pillow gift! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Renee.....your quilted card is just adorable! You've captured your pillow gift perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well...talk about knocking it for six! Not one, but four creations! I do have a soft spot for shaker cards, but I just simply adore your quilted card inspired by the quilted bag. The colours are perfect and the white flower is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along to the blog hop this month. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful projects Renee. I particularly like the quilted card - the colours are so strong and contrast beautifully with the soft flower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little pearls totally make that quilted look just pop! And what a great way to use the Project Life stamp set with the shaker cards! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is even more beautiful than the quilted bag (if that is possible?!). And your shakers are ever-so-cute!! Thanks for hopping with the rest of us!. Enjoy the rest of your day and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute projects! I especially love the scoring and the teeny pearls on your card

    ReplyDelete