Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Thailand Achievers Blog Hop/ Sale a Bration!!


Thank you for joining us for this amazing blog hop with all those that have achieved the Stampin' Up! Incentive trip to Thailand. I am so excited to be back in the hop.  The people in this blog hop are so incredible and so inspiring. This month we are highlighting the brand new Sale a Bration Catalog.     These products are FREE with each $50 merchandise order(US). Check it out here!
I choose to highlight the Avant Garden.  I love this set….it is so simple and so versatile!!  These cards come from a recent Stamp a Stack class I held in January.  When I hold my class…I like to offer color choices for you to pick from….we all have our favorite colors….here are three of the choices.

20170123_105823
Soft Sky

20170123_110017

20170123_105842
Daffodil Delight

20170123_105859
Blushing Bride

20170123_110108
Quick, Simple and Pretty!

And don't you just love this bumble bee….he comes from the Detail Dragonfly Thinlets found in the Occasions Catalog.  Just cut your bee out with the thinlet  from Basic  Black cardstock, glue onto your card and color in with a Daffodil Delight Marker. It is the perfect touch for any pretty floral card!!




Thanks so much for joining us on our hop today. We are sure you are going to love all the inspiration you will get from this hop.  Currently you are on my blog – Renee Kohnke. Check who is in the list after me and then hop your way around to each persons blog. Don't miss one!                          









until next time....

7 comments:

  1. I like it in all the colors. Makes me ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janet! Cant wait for spring here in WI. And congrats on your Million Dollar achievement!!
      Way to go!!

      Delete
  2. That bee is adorable combined with this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Renee! Thanks for sharing!
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab colours and cute combo with the bee. He really pops on this simple but elegant design. ZX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards!! Definitely want to case these!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete