Last week we had our Annual Christmas Party for our Oshkosh Stamp Club! We always look forward to this evening, as it is filled with a little stamping, too much of wonderful food and a fun gift exchange!
This year I remembered to take pictures of our gift exchange….the only thing I forgot is a picture of all the presents in their fancy wrap. We did come to a consensus not to have our pictures taken …only our gifts! So here goes….
1. A lovely little lantern from Tracy…so pretty!!! She also gave hot cocoa with a snowman mug..really cute….(that picture didn’t turn out).
2. A yummy dreamsicle candle , yummy, yummy candy and a cute hand stamped card and gift bag from Judy!
5. These blocks are so neat! On one side is the HO HO HO and on the other side is NOEL…..dual purpose…I love this!! They were made by Mary!! Once again the picture is not picking up all the sparkle and shine that Mary put into them!
6. Isn’t this snowman lantern awesome!! It is a hand painted, glittered glass light shade. And this comes from Lisa who hates to use glitter!! And she made 20 of them!! Too cute! Lisa also made a hand knit scarf…but again..my picture didn’t turn out.
7. Next this little Santa cutie came from Angela…love the doily die cut on the box!
8. Dorinne made the next gift…so much work went into this lovely paper tree trio.
9. Our next exchange is from McKayla….she gave a hand crocheted dish cloth…(love those!!!!) along with a gift card.
10. Next we have 3 handmade ornaments from Cathy. They are sooo cute! Notice the Paper Pumpkin snowflake on the bird house roof …..very clever!
13. And now for my gift…oops!!! That is going to stay a secret!! I have a few more stamp club Christmas Parties to do!
We had such a nice evening…everyone always looks forward to this night! I completely missed my opportunity to take a group picture and a picture of the yummy spread. (Next year!!) Everyone brings a dish to pass…sooo good!!
We always say we should do this twice a year!…… Looking forward to Christmas in July Ladies!! Love you all!!
until next time….