Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Jar of Love

Absolutely one of my favorites of the catalog this year is Jar of Love!  Growing up on a farm…this old  country girl fell in love with it instantly….bringing back memories of my mother and canning.   We had a very large garden and canned everything….my mother being from Germany….I mean everything!!   It was my inspiration for the following cards that we did at my June Stamp a Stack.
20160725_144513
So the Fruit Stand Designer Paper was perfect for these cards.  Looks like Mom’s kitchen….except the lemons…no lemons in Wisconsin!

20160725_144429

20160725_144358

Here are the supplies…..



And finally…..a thought for the day…..make it a good day!
and days without the #Smize & #Tooch..also wasted! ;-):

Until next time……

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment