Thursday, February 9, 2017

Window Shopping

Here is a darling bundle that sometimes goes un-noticed.  The Window Shopping Stamp Set along with the Window Box Framelits has countless of possibilities.   

Window Shopping Wood-Mount Bundle
Window Shopping Wood-Mount Bundle
144742 Wood $54.75      144743 Clear $50.25
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.
Window Shopping Wood-Mount Stamp Set
All the patterns and words you've been thinking, but didn't have a stamp to express. They're truly craftacular ... and we don't use that word very often, so you know we really mean it this time.
* Quantity: 10 rubber stamps
* Wood blocks included
Window Box Thinlits Dies
Create die-cut gift boxes and party favors in seconds with Thinlits dies and the Big Shot.
* 9 dies
* Largest image: 6" x 5-9/16" (15.2 x 14.1 cm)
* Use with Big Shot
* Use Precision Base Plate with detailed images
 
One of my favorite pieces is this pretty framelit that not only makes a lovely window in the box, but also one of my favorite cards.  This is a perfect project for my Stamp Club on Monday!

20170207_150752
I wanted to color this in precisely, but was struggling how to achieve this neatly….then I thought Vellum!!!  So I cut my “window”out from Whisper White and stuck a square of Vellum Cardstock on the back.  Then colored in on the back of the vellum with our Many Marvelous Markers…and marvelous they are!!  Love them!!! 
20170207_151621
Calypso Coral, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight Markers

20170207_151600

20170208_173842
Add a square of Whisper White on the back of the Vellum Cardstock to keep the colors bright and vivid! Complete your card with layers, ribbons and pearls and you have a lovely card for any occasion!!
20170207_150814
Don’t forget…if you order this bundle now…you will be able to choose a FREE product from our awesome Saleabration!!!  Check it out here!!
And this is only the beginning…stay tuned for more Window Shopping creations!!  Too fun!



until next time…..
Take care and Happy Stamping!!

ReneeKohnkeSignature


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I just ordered this bundle from my demonstrator today & I happened to be browsing Pinterest & saw your card. I was looking at this die wondering how to do exactly what you did. (How to color it precisely) Thank you so much for the idea. Your card is Beautiful! Now I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very smart idea! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete