Thursday, May 20, 2021

Creative Inking Blog Hop - Must Have New Catalog Product!

Soooo...in my opinion there are so many "must haves" in this catalog!!   It is beautiful!!   The New In Colors are the best we have ever had...so it definitely is one of my must haves!! AND I love these In Color Ombre Gift Bags!!!  Along with that...the Hand Penned Suite...oh my...the Designer Series Paper is my favorite!!
 


And most definitely are the Tailor Made Tags Dies!!  They are super versatile!! 


These make for quick and easy gift bag...all my Bingo participants received one filled with watermelon and lemon candies  and an Oaks Melty Bar....mmm yummy!!  A local delight!!


Fresh Freesia


Evening Evergreen


with Pale Papaya Ribbon


Polished Pink


Love how these color coordinate


Soft Succulent


And finally Pale Papaya below...


These bags are a perfect gift bag...



Soo pretty!!  And easy too!


Now onto see what Barb has created....


or if you missed it hop back to Diane's blog and see what she made!


Happy Hopping!!



Love, Renee💝

2 comments: