Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Saying goodbye is never easy...especially to some of our favorite Stampin' Up products.   So last week for my weekly Facebook Friday Live...I decided to dig into my box of never opened  products. 
Click here to watch! Now mind you...there are not many in this box.  I can resist stamping with everything...but I did find Grace's Garden.   And I think why I never pick it up...is I was intimadated...all the beautiful cards I had seen seemed like a lot of work! 
Well I couldn't have been more wrong....it is a beautiful set...easy to color and easy to cut!!


Starting with a base of Sahara Sand Cardstock and a simple layer of Balmy Blue CS and stamping directly onto Basic White with Memento Black Ink. Stamp a few extra plants and a kitty on scrap white. 
 And just start coloring with Stampin' Blends...no need to be careful and follow the lines...go for the watercolor look.  Start coloring with all the light blends....and then go back and fill in with a bit of "dark" highlights.  Makes coloring such detail "easy peasy!!"   Blends used were Granny Apple Green, Highland Heathers, Fresh Freesia (available May 4th) Polished Pink (available May 4th)and Balmy Blue.   The "grass hill" is just colored Granny Apple Green and the blue sky is softly sponged Balmy Blue with the Blending Brushes.   Watch the video for some easy blending hints!!



Dont forget the inside....


And now...let's make this a WOW card!!   Using the exact same card...same plants, kitty and layout....just add  the Garden Gate Die!   


Pop up the cut out plants and place them in front of the fence.



I guess I did add add a climbing rose to the arbor!


Grace's Garden Bundle...is set to retire...but the good news is , it is On Sale!!  



And as always if you have any questions..please fell free to contact me...I am always happy to help!!

until next time...take care and happy stamping!!
Love, Renee 💖






And if you loved this  sneak peak of some of the New In Colors...Join my In Color Club!!!  For more info...Click Here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment