Wednesday, February 14, 2018

New Saleabration #2

Happy Valentines Day my friends!!!  Here is a wish for you today….


Image result for rose hill designs chocolate


And now…..I want to share a card with you today from the New Saleabration choices….from the new Blossoming Basket Bundle which includes Blossoming Basket Stamp Set and the Basket Weave Dynamic Texture Embossing Folder.  This is a FREE bundle with a $100 merchandise order and it is fabulous!!



Image result for blossoming basket stampin up


And here is my card……

20180213_094315_001

I love this bundle…..it is perfect for so many different occasions!!  I colored the basket and it bouquet in with my Stampin’ Blends!! 

20180213_094326_001

I love this little butterfly that is part of the set…the gem colored in with the Blends as well.  This bundle will be available starting Friday  Feb 16th.  And when you place a $50 or more online order with me you will also receive 10  assorted cards FREE from me!!!  So CLICK HERE! to shop now!

And as always…thank you so much for your orders!!  I truly appreciate it!


And don’t forget…I love to hear your comments….I give a card away daily in a drawing for all those who leave a comment on my Water City Stamping Facebook Page  or on this blog post.

until next time…..

ReneeKohnkeSignature

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I love the softness of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lynn! It is such a pretty set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the basket weave embossed paper. The set is wonderful.
    Love your card, it has neat colors.

    ReplyDelete