Sunday, February 11, 2018

Love my Stampin’ Blends!!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!!
I have another card for you using my Stampin’ Blends….love them so much….I am so glad these markers are back…better than ever!
Here is my card ….using Petal Passion Designer Series Paper and the Stampin’ Blends!
20180127_143901
STAMPIN' BLENDS MARKERS COLLECTION
Price: $121.50
Stampin' Blends Markers Collection                                 
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper
PETAL PASSION DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price: $11.00

20180127_143940
The greeting comes from the FREE Saleabration products…..
Amazing You Wood-Mount Stamp Set
AMAZING YOU WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price: $0.00
and
Celebrate You Thinlit Dies
CELEBRATE YOU THINLIT DIES
Price: $0.00
So neat!!  Notice how the amazing is ‘thick’….To get this result…using the amazing framelit I cut it out of Basic Black Cardstock AND cut it out from black fun foam!!!  Use a bit of Mono Glue and you have a awesome 3d greeting!!
20180127_143915
It is so easy to color in with the Blends….I always start with highlighting shade areas using the “ dark”  Blend from the combo pack and then fully color in with the “light” Blend.  Super easy to get a great result!!
20180127_144148
Finish your card with some Gold Foil and add a few Gold Flakes and there you have it!!
What is your favorite way to color in???  Leave a comment and be put into a daily drawing for a FREE card!!

If there is anything you would like to purchase just click on the pictures below….or go straight to my store…..SHOP NOW!




And as always thank you so much for your orders…I truly appreciate it!!! DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

until next time……

ReneeKohnkeSignature












No comments:

Post a Comment