Monday, November 3, 2014

Tuesday Treats on a Monday!

Here is just another project we made at my Annual Holiday Stamp Camp.  These are the Petite Café Bags in the Stampin’ Up!  Holiday Catalog on Page 10.  They are food safe , so they are perfect for some homemade goodies!!  I happen to love to give  Carmel Puff Corn…I give it to everybody over the Holidays…… and to everyone who came to Holiday Stamp Camp too!!   To cut the heart shaped window, just slide your framelit into the inside of the bag , cutting side up and roll through the Bigshot.  Then adhere a piece of Window Sheet on the inside of the cutout.  I used my Holiday Home Stamp Set to decorate this bag…love that set!!  Keep reading for a couple more ideas for upcoming Holiday treat giving!!
IMG_1698
Here is another idea…perfect for your Thanksgiving table…..I used the popular Color Me Autumn Designer Paper along with the Autumn Accents Bigz Die and notice the little cutie acorn….he is from Autumn Wooden Elements from The Holiday Catalog.  Just color with our Stampin’ Write Markers. I used the Oval Framelits to make the cutout.
IMG_1696
Here is another Café Bag…perfect for Christmas goodie giving….using Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set along with the Wonderful Wreath Framelits.   So pretty!! The photo doesn’t do this bag justice!
IMG_1697
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
until next time…….
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment