Sunday, November 9, 2014

Santa &Co. Designer Paper

Last night  I went to a birthday party  for two of my Brother-in-laws….both turning 55.   So I had to make TWO  “man cards”!!  One is man card is hard enough!!  But anyway, flipping through my designer paper sampler…I came across my Santa & Co paper…there are some great masculine papers in that pack!!!  It is definitely not just for Christmas!  I love the colors and design of this one.  My one brother-in-law appreciates a good cocktail ,so this card  from Making the Spirits Bright Stamp Set  was perfect for him.
IMG_1726
      IMG_1733
For the next brother-in-law ….he is a funny guy….so I went with another pattern from the same paper pack…keeping it simple on the front.  The Big News Stamp Set makes keeping it simple easy!!IMG_1734
But open it up and it gets cute….LOVE the moose in his long johns!!
IMG_1737
Hope you enjoy these two cards!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
until next time……
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment