Thursday, April 17, 2014

Watercolor Wonder

There is so many different aspects to the Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper. I saw a beautiful card made by Diana Gibbs on Pinterest with this color combination and it totally inspired me!!  I have so many pieces of this rose paper from the Watercolor Wonder DSP and I thought this is a lovely way to use it.

IMG_1309

IMG_1307

Using the Hexagon Hive Framelit on the pretty rose DSP  and adding the Smokey Slate dot DSP behind.  The Soft Sky Cardstock and Soft Sky Seam Binding  compliments the Smokey Slate and Crisp Cantaloupe colors wonderfully.

IMG_1298

I also made a quick gift bag from the same combinations of  designer papers.  I used a clip from the Hardware Essentials to keep my bag closed.

IMG_1308

Check out the silver glitter butterfly underlay….it is the little things that make it special.

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment