Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tuesday Treats and Weekly Deals

At my last Stamp a Stack , one of my wonderful Stampin’ Ladies, Joanie Bitter,  brought these adorable treat holders and they have been a huge hit on my display table.   So I thought I would share them with you!  They are perfect for Easter baskets, school or work treats  or your Easter table.  Very easy to make too!!
Just Take 2 large Scallop Circles, cut from the Scallop Circles Bigz Die and fold them together at the base as shown in the pictures below….add a small scallop punch  for bunny face with oval punches for ears or for the chick, small scallop circles cut for the wings.  Tie at the top with a cute ribbon and slip a tasty treat or cookie inside.  Super Cute!!!  Thanks Joanie for sharing!!
IMG_1268
IMG_1271
IMG_1272

Weekly Deals
Check out this weeks WEEKY DEALS!!  My favorite is the Punch Pack!  I use these little punches ALL the time!
6a00e54f9444b9883301a3fcea0305970b-800wi
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment