Friday, January 27, 2023

Paper Pumpkin - Key To My Heart!

 The January Paper Pumpkin is just the cutest thing...but I see different projects for my kit...here we go!!


All of these projects were featured on last my last Facebook Live...Water City Wednesday.  You can see the video here Water City Wednesday - Paper Pumpkin Key to My Heart Alternative Projects



Using the Petal Pink card and the punch out for the lock...I created a vase full of flowers from the Regency Park Suite


Stamped in Granny Apple Green, Soft Seafoam, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink Ink.... Add a few Iridescent pastel gems for a bit of coordinating shimmer!


Add a few left over flowers to grace the inside of the card.

Next....with the die cut card...I created a gumball machine!!


One of the lock die cut pieces are PERFECT for the coin slot in a gumball machine!!


And the the Frosted Bead Embellishments are still available on the Clearance rack!!   Woohoo!!

And what to do with all the left over locks and keys....


Make a treat box of course!!


And the Conservation Bubble Bundle give us the perfect greeting for out treats!!


Box measures....3 x 2 1/2 and score at 3/4" on all sides!


So cute!!!

And finally the Favored Flowers DSP from our wonderful Saleabration is just perfect for the cards provided!!


Petal Pink and Calypso Coral


Along with Fresh Freesia.matches just perfectly!!

So pretty!!



Well I hope I have inspired you to get your January paper Pumpkin Kit out and start creating!!

And did you know...Saleabration is the BEST time to order paper Pumpkin??!!



If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store.  To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, HERE!!  To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, CLICK HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment