After checking out AWESOME catalogs… If your wish list total $99 in products than consider purchasing those items in the Custom Starter Kit!
I'm looking for hobby paper crafters that love Stampin' Up!'s quality products and who want a GREAT DEAL!
No strings attached! No commitments!
About the Custom Starter Kit
- YOUR CHOICE of $125 in products - pay only $99
- FREE shipping to your front door (local sales tax will apply)
- NO obligation to ever hold a class, workshop or club
- Great way to test drive the discount and the benefits
- Ongoing 20% minimum discount off all of your orders
- Earn additional income of up to another 20% of your sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before they are made public and attend special Stampin Up! Demonstrator Events!!
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Quarterly Stampin' Success magazine
- Hobby paper crafters and business builders all welcome
Our group resides throughout the US. and consists of both hobby crafters and business minded stampers. We welcome everyone regardless of why you joined! There are many perks to being part of my Stampin' Up! team!
I am very dedicated to my team. Whether you want to learn new stamping techniques or build a stamping business I'm here to help you. Here's just a few benefits when you join my team….
- Monthly Team Inspiration Nights (in Wisconsin) with stamping, displays and product prizes
- Monthly Team E-Newsletter
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
- Attend exclusive demonstrator only events including my special “Diva Day”
- Attend my Stamp a Stacks for FREE for your first year!
- fun..fun..fun.. and so much more!
- Here are some frequently asked questions about purchasing the Starter Kit...
Top 5 frequently asked questions I receive from crafters just like you who are thinking of joining:
1. Do I have to teach classes or hold workshops or other events?
No, you can decide how to participate; from simply buying Stampin' Up! products at a discount for yourself, to occasionally sharing ideas and collecting orders from friends and family, to making this a business or career like I have to earn extra money!
2. What benefits do I receive?
You will enjoy a min. 20% discount on all of your purchases, access to the Stampin' UP! Demo website and a bi-monthly magazine, be the first to see and order from each new catalog, and so much more!
3. Can I be my own Hostess?
Yes, Stampin' UP! is very generous with benefits, and you will earn hostess benefits on all of your orders over $150. You even get an extra discount for a total of 30% off your first order of $150 or more placed within your first 45 days!
4. How much do I need to sell, and what happens if I don't?
Each calendar quarter, Stampin' Up! requires that you submit $300 in product orders. This can be your own orders, orders from friends and family, or orders you collect if you hold a class or other event. If you do not meet this requirement, you are given 1 extra month as a grace period, and then you would be dropped with no penalty if you do not meet that.
5. When would my $300 need to be submitted?
You have a "free" quarter when you sign up so if you join now, you will need to place $300 in orders by Sept. 30, 2014.
Have more questions? leave a comment below or email me: email@example.com
I'd love to have you join my team anytime! JOIN NOW!