Saturday, November 1, 2014

Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit!

Oh my goodness!!  I love this kit!  The photo from the kit just doesn’t do it justice!  There are  26 different stars to be made for just $25.95.  And there are just tons of of other pieces to decorate them with…so cute and super easy.  At my Annual  Holiday Stamp Camp…every participant got to make a star.  We just did a quick and simple decoration on the box…but they all turned out so darn cute!

star
Other ways to use these versatile boxes include……table settings.
star2
And I love this light string!!!
light string star
There are so many other great ideas…I made a special board on My Pinterest page.  CLICK HERE!  Check out all the creative ideas that so many talented people have come up with, including a video on assembly, making it super easy!   But you are going to want to order the kit quick…it is only available while supplies last.  You can find it here in our Holiday Supplement .

To order this kit or any of the other fabulous items in this supplement …go to my store and Shop Now!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
until next time……
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment