Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Inspiration and Card Share!

This past week we saw the first day of Fall!!  This has always been a favorite season of mine.  My choice for Sunday Inspiration sums it up quite well!

Fall

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

Now for the card share…..

I was inspired for my last Stamp a Stack by our wonderful Autumn weather we have been having in Wisconsin.  By combining the Stamp Sets, White Christmas and Holiday Home, I came up with these three Autumnal cards, perfect for the many occasions we celebrate in the Fall.  Check out the greetings…they come from the Project Life Stamp Set called Project Life Remember This.  These are great sayings …not just for scrapbooking anymore!

 

IMG_1588

IMG_1589

IMG_1591

IMG_1592

On a side note…I do apologize for the conditions of my cards…these pictures were taken after 6 Stamp a Stack sessions….I need to remember to take pictures before my classes start…not afterSmile!

 

Until next time…..

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment