Monday, May 19, 2014

Stampin’ Up! New In Colors Comparison and Card Share!

 

Here they are!!!!  The New 2014-2016 Stampin’ Up! In Colors.  What a great color palette!!   I have been playing around with them this past week and I will be sharing my creations with you in the upcoming week!  And make sure you check back next week….the last week of May…for a special surprise!!

201

From left to right…LOST LAGOON, HELLO HONEY, TANGELO TWIST, BLACKBERRY BLISS, MORNING MEADOW

 

Here are some color comparisons with with some of our current Stampin’ Up! colors.  Many times when you see a brand new  In Color , you think…”that looks just like a color I already have”.  But when you do a side by side comparison..each color is true to its own.  And that  what I think Stampin’ Up! does so well……  they make colors coordinate  so beautifully!  Here they are……IMG_1363

IMG_1362IMG_1361

IMG_1365

IMG_1364

And finally…here is a quick and easy card I did with a combination of Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss and Hello HoneyIMG_1354

IMG_1354IMG_1357

Did you notice the NEW little Flower Punch…..coming soon!  Too Cute!

until next time…..ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment