Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Inspiration and Card Share!

Happy Sunday!!  I thought this is so true…especially for us stampers!!

54ca3d7fbef7dae243cd1f870aa27658

 

Card Share…So Very Grateful!

IMG_1278IMG_1276

I am all about window sheets right now.  When I first started stamping , 17 yrs. ago, shaker cards were all the rage.  And then for the longest time, I didn’t use window sheets at all..now I can't get enough of them.  They are so much more than just a shaker card.   And of course there is nothing better than  polka dots and a flowers!!

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Smokey Slate

Stamp Set:  So Very Grateful, A Dozen Thoughts

Accessories:  Windows Sheets, White Taffeta Ribbon, Strawberry Slush, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz Daffodil Delight markers, Neutrals Designer Paper

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment