Monday, September 20, 2021

Evergreen Elegance

 Looking for a quick and easy but beautiful card....look no further than the  Evergreen Elegance Bundle.





Using the Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper...starting with the watercolor blue background.
Add a bit of Calypso Coral Ink with a Blending Brush to give it a sunset look.  Stamp the evergreen trees in Old Olive Ink. 




Punch the green watercolor DSP with the Evergreen Border punch ...taking a couple of extra trees pop up on the front with dimensionals.   All of this layered onto Sahara Sand Cardstock with a bit of Misty Moonlight  Cardstock to highlight.... Done!! :)

If there is anything you would like to order...click on any of the pictures below and it will take you straight to my store.  And as always...thank you for your orders!!   I truly appreciate it!๐Ÿ˜Š




And as always if you have any questions..please fell free to contact me...I am always happy to help!!

until next time...take care and happy stamping!!

Love, Renee ๐Ÿ’– 


Click Here to Join our Team today! 


Check out my Facebook Fridays for a weekly Stamp Therapy!!  Every Friday Morning at 11am CST at my page Water City Stamping Facebook Page

Thank you so much for your online orders!  I truly appreciate it! 

Click here to shop now!!  

And don't forget to join my Water City Stamping V.I.S. (Very Important Stamper!) Facebook Group for more creative ideas, specials and current updates!!  CLICK HERE TO JOIN!




Download Digital Copy Save a Bundle - Starter Kit Promotion title=

From August 3 through September 30th, when you join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you can choose a bundle from our curated list from the new August-December 2021 Mini Catalog to your Starter Kit for FREE.

The customizable Starter Kit is already a fantastic value, so adding an entire bundle from a brand new catalog is the frosting on top of the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment