Friday, August 20, 2021

Creative Inking Blog Hop - Celebrating Sale-a-bration!!

 


How exciting is this...two Saleabrations this year!!  Woohoo!   So during Saleabration....I always highlight one Saleabration product on my Tuesday Facebook Live called Saleabration Celebration!   This past Tuesday I featured the Delicate Dahlias.  You can watch it HERE!

And here are several cards from this beautiful Stamp set...which you can only get for FREE with a $100 order.  


Starting with a Crumb Cake background....the beautiful transitional colors of August are perfect for this card....Bumblebee, Calypso Coral , Pear Pizazz and Poppy Parade.  


Finished with some Black Matte Dots and a bit of Black Gingham Ribbon.  The sentiment comes from a lovely Stamp Set in the Holiday Catalog called...Heartfelt Wishes. 


Next ...one of my favorite techniques is Paper Piecing with our Assorted Colors of Designer Series 6x6 packs.

Sticking with a similar color pallet...Calypso Coral, Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green...stamp your Dahlias and leaves with matching ink onto the Designer DSP and start fussy cutting!!  

You can see...I cut several layers of the dahlia to give it some dimension!!   And the background stripe came from another FREE Saleabration Product....Beautifully Penned DSP.  


And so while I was at it....I went out of my comfort zone and made another using Coastal Cabana, Soft Succulent, and Calypso Coral....more great transitional colors for the season!!

Layered on Soft Succulent and with the black buffalo check plaid coming form the Hostess DSP Pattern party!   One can NEVER have too much Black and White DSP.   


Now it is time to hop on over to kelly's and see what she has created!!



Or if you missed it hop back to Diane's and see what she has to share!!


Happy Hopping!!!


If there is anything you would like to order...click on any of the pictures below and it will take you straight to my store.  And as always...thank you for your orders!!   I truly appreciate it!


And as always if you have any questions..please fell free to contact me...I am always happy to help!!

until next time...take care and happy stamping!!
Love, Renee 💖
Click Here to Join our Team today! 

Check out my Facebook Fridays for a weekly Stamp Therapy!!  Every Friday Morning at 11am CST at my page Water City Stamping Facebook Page

Thank you so much for your online orders!  I truly appreciate it! 
Click here to shop now!!  

And don't forget to join my Water City Stamping V.I.S. (Very Important Stamper!) Facebook Group for more creative ideas, specials and current updates!!  CLICK HERE TO JOIN!




Download Digital Copy Save a Bundle - Starter Kit Promotion title=

From August 3 through September 30th, when you join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you can choose a bundle from our curated list from the new August-December 2021 Mini Catalog to your Starter Kit for FREE.

The customizable Starter Kit is already a fantastic value, so adding an entire bundle from a brand new catalog is the frosting on top of the cake!



8 comments: