Saturday, March 20, 2021

Creative Inking Blog Hop - Masculine Cards

 

Welcome to our Creative Inking Blog Hop....this month our theme is Masculine Cards.   So I thought I would share my GO TO man card!!   We all need those last minute Birthday cards...and a last minute man card is always hard to find.   So this is my GO TO card I can make in a quick when I need it fast!!


Well Suited!!!



Using the simply AWESOME Well Suited Designer Series Paper makes putting these Go To Man cards a breeze!!
The patterns are soooo on trend ...yet  super classic!

Using a simple Z-Fold....add DSP to the front of the card 2 x 5 1/4 and a full piece 4 x 5 1/4 to the inside of the card. 
Basic Gray cardstock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 ...score at 2 1/8 and at 4 1/4.



So using Basic Gray and Smokey Slate Cardstock...the inside Smokey Slate piece 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 acts like a layer to the front pieces...notice in the picture below.





The front panel is in Basic Gray 3 x 3 and Smokey Slate 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.  Add a coordinating piece of DSP 1 x 2 3/4.  




add a piece of Gray Granite Shimmer Ribbon accented with a slide from Antiqued Corners and Slides for the perfect masculine touch!

All sentiments for both cards come from the Handsomely Suited Stamp set.

And any pattern from the Well Suited will work...I could have made bunches of these cards in no time.   




Here is is in Night Of Navy with Smokey Slate cardstock.



Same layout...same measurements...just a different patterns




And this is just perfect for Father's Day or any "man" occasions!!  Just change the sentiment!




Now it is time to see what Barb has created....


or if you missed it...check out what Diane has made!!


Happy Hopping!!!


And as always if you have any questions..please fell free to contact me...I am always happy to help!!

until next time...take care and happy stamping!!
Love, Renee 💖

If you would like to purchase any of the products shown ...click on any picture and it will bring you to my store.   Thank you so much for choosing me as your demonstrator. 









4 comments: