Monday, September 16, 2019

Greek Isles Bog Hop.....Anything Goes!!

Welcome to the final Greek Isles Blog Hop!!   This is the last hop for the Stampin' Up! Incentive Achievers for the past year.  But don't worry...the blog hop will continue...with the Stampin' Up! Hawaiian Incentive Trip Achievers!!   And I am blessed to be one of them!!


 The theme for this month is Anything Goes!!   So fall has definitely arrived in Wisconsin....so here is my card inspired by our lovely fall season!

Here is a pretty trifold card I recently made for my Team last month. 


Using the Come To Gather Suite of products....I was able to make a beautifully coordinated card...quick and easy!!


Held together by a belly band....I love how well the Come To Gather Designer Paper blends together!


And here is it opened.....measurements are as follows....

I cut a piece of cardstock 12" x 5 1/2".   I used a scoreboard to score at 4 1/4", 7 1/4" and 10 1/4".  I folded the first score(4 1/4") into a valley fold using a bone folder to burnish.  Then I folded the second score (7 1/4") into a mountain fold and again burnished with a bone fold  The last score line (10 1/4") was made into a valley fold and burnished.




 I chose 3 different design papers and cut them into pieces 5 1/4" x 4", 5 1/4" x 2 3/4" and 5 1/4" x 1 1/4"



Last of all I cut a piece of cardstock 1" x 10", scored it at 4 1/4" and at 8 5/8", wrapped it around the card and adhere.   Slip this over your card and you're done...just add some beautiful die cut leaves & a greeting ...all from the Come To Gather Suite .  Finish with a touch of some Noble Peacock Rhinestones and you are done!!!  


And now onto the rest of the hop....you are at Renee Kohnke Water City Stamping.   Happy Hopping!!






4 comments:

  1. I'm sure your team loved this trifold card. Fantastic colours. Thanks for taking part in the Greek Isles Blog Hop this month Renee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kylie! Always love your Blog Hop! Thank you for all you do!

    ReplyDelete