Thursday, April 25, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop - Sentimental Rose


Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!  This month's kit is called Sentimental Rose and it is a stunner!!


This is how the kit is intended to be made...featuring 9 note cards , 3 of each design with coordinating envelopes.


Along with a decorated Acetate Box to hold the cards making it perfect for a lovely gift!! 
 But now onto our blog hop....which is to show Alternative Projects that can be made with items from this kit and maybe a few extra supplies you may have.


So taking the 'newsprint" card , I stamped the rose with Calypso Coral ink, leaves in Pear Pizzazz .  I then took an Aqua Painter and "filled" in the roses.  

Add some Calypso Coral Ribbon and a tag from the kit.



And a few Basic Rhinestones ...so pretty. 


And here I made a coordinating treat box!   Using the Acetate Box...cut it in half and assemble.


I then took another card front from the kit , stamped the roses and fitted it into the box.  Add a bag of yummy jelly candies.


Add a lovely stamped rose tag.

To make the tag...stamp the rose on the fold of one of the cards from the kit...


And cut on the fold.  Simple, yet pretty!


Add a greeting from the stamp set from the kit!



And you have two lovely...alternative ideas from the Sentimental Rose Paper Pumpkin.  The possibilities are endless!

So onto the rest of the hop....check out what all these talented demonstrators have created with this fabulous Paper Pumpkin!!




And don't forget to subscribe to for next month's kit!!
Shelli Gardner designed it herself!!   I had a sneak peak and it looks just beautiful!!


Subscribe by May 10th to receive this beauty!!   I love it just for the box!!  LOL!!

until next time....



6 comments:

  1. I really want to know how you tied that amazing ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to do a video on that soon! My Grandmother was a seamstress and wouldn't let me leave her studio one day until I could tie the perfect bow! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Lovely projects! What color is your base card?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects. I like how you used the aqua painter to fill it in.

    ReplyDelete