Thursday, January 10, 2019

Botanical Butterfly Galore!!

Well we started out the New Year with tons of stampin fun!!  On Jan 3rd , 4th and 5th I held 3 sessions my Water City Saleabration Bingo and it was a huge success!!  It was my largest Bingo yet with 45 people and there was over $700 in product given away!!  WOOHOO…we had fun!!
Everyone got a sampler packet of the wildly popular Botanical Butterfly Designer Paper which is one of our FREE Saleabration items to choose from with a $50 merchandise order.  And they also got this Sweet  Cups sitting at their spot.   I love these Sweet Treat Cups!!  Check them out!
IMG_2730
They are made with the Botanical Butterfly DSP (Saleabration Catalog)  and Sweet Cups From the Occasions Catalog.  
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper
BOTANICAL BUTTERFLY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER                 
Price: $0.00                                                           
Sweet Cups
SWEET CUPS
Price: $8.50

There is a sheet of the DSP with all those beautiful butterflies on it….and yes I did fussy cut them all out…they were easy!
Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper

IMG_2728
I used the lovely floral sheets to cover the base of the cup.
IMG_2731
And each cup had a different ,new sentiment from various Stamp Sets …including Part Of My Story, (Saleabration) and Butterfly Gala (Occasions Catalog).
IMG_2732
I love sentiments which build us up….
IMG_2734
and makes you feel important….
IMG_2735
and lets us know…that each and everyone one of us are special!!!
IMG_2729
Each cup was unique and prettier than the next!


And finally….If there is any thing that you would like ….just click on the pictures below and it will take you right to my store.  And as always thank you for your orders….I truly appreciate it!!



And don’t forget…with every $50 merchandise order you can choose a FREE product from our awesome Saleabration Catalog!!  Happy Shopping!!
Sale-A-Bration
ReneeKohnkeSignature





No comments:

Post a Comment