Thursday, August 23, 2018

My Alaskan Card Swaps

Anytime Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators get together….we always swap cards….this is no different on the Stampin’ Up! Alaskan Cruise….we have a card swap!!  There is a card swap and a 3-D swap…it is optional…but I have never missed one.  I can’t resist a card swap!!   So today I am going to share the card I have made for the swap.

Here is my card swap….

IMG_0278

Made using the Serene Garden Bundle….cardstock used Mossy Meadow, Basic Black and Whisper White.  Stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Old Olive,Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends.

IMG_0281

Notice the close up…..using the new Embossing Mats and the Garden Scene Framelits…..you can make this beautiful embossed background!   Love it!!

IMG_0264

We make 26 of each and get 25 back!!

IMG_0265

Such a pretty card…..can be used for any Occasion!!

until next time……

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment