Friday, July 13, 2018

Animal Outing

I have to admit…this is a stamp set that was not on my radar at first….but we received this as a free gift from Stampin’ Up! at the April Onstage.   So I got it out and I LOVE it!!   It is adorable!!
Animal Outing Clear-Mount Bundle
ANIMAL OUTING CLEAR-MOUNT BUNDLE
Price: $45.00
Animal Outing Clear-Mount Bundle

And here is my card we did at my last Stamp a Stack…..
IMG_0126
Isn’t he cute!!!  The Rhino and his birdie friend are colored in with ink pads and my “Wink of Stella aquapainter”.  The branch with the tree frog is simply colored with our Stampin’ Write Markers.
IMG_0127
Notice the vine creeping along the bottom….that is our new leaf ribbon!!  Love it!
Leaf Ribbon
LEAF RIBBON
Price: $8.00


IMG_0129
IMG_0128
The Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper is absolutely perfect for this card….one sheet is cuter than the next….and it is on SALE!!!  Watch for another sample tomorrow!!   
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper
ANIMAL EXPEDITION DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
Price: $11.00

What a great deal…..but it only goes until July 31st!!!

So if there is anything you would like just click on the pictures below.  As always…thank you for making me your demonstrator!






until next time…..
ReneeKohnkeSignature


























No comments:

Post a Comment