Saturday, April 21, 2018

Creative Inking Blog Hop - Sketch Challenge

Blog Hop TitleWelcome to my first Creative Inking Blog Hop!!  I am tickled pink to be joining  this Blog Hop!!! Thank you ladies for the invite!!  So this month’s theme is a sketch challenge.  Fun!
 No automatic alt text available.
And here is my card…..
20180416_173926
Using the adorable stamp set from the Occasions Catalog called “ A Mother’s Flair”.   I think this set has been a sleeper…but once you start using it , it is super, easy to make cute and quick cards for all occasions …. for all the wonderful women in your life….Mothers, daughters, sisters, friends and coworkers!!
Begin your card with Basic Black and add three strips of the darling polka dot Designer paper from the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper.

A Mother's Flair Clear-Mount Stamp Set
A MOTHER'S FLAIR CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET
Price: $18.00

20180416_174014
Stamped in Archival Black ink  and colored in with our Stampin’ Write Markers in Lemon Lime Twist and Real Red.

20180416_173951
As of right now we do not carry Real Red ribbon…so I colored my own…using a Cherry Cobbler Light Stampin’ Blends and I used my Cherry Cobbler Dark marker to color the Rhinestone Basic Jewels.  The gems accent the flowers so nicely.…don't you think??
20180416_174548

20180416_174201
Finish off the inside with a strip of polka dots …add a flower and a gem…perfect for Mom!!

Ready for some more cute ideas…..hop on over to Sue’s  blog…..
Blog Hop Prior Blog
Or pop on back to Michelle’s blog and check out her fabulous creations.
Blog Hop Prior Blog
This stamp set will be retiring with this Occasions Catalog…if you would like to purchase this or any of the products used  click on any of the pictures below to take you to my shop.  And as always…thank you for your order!!  I truly appreciate it!!
Until next time…..
ReneeKohnkeSignature



















11 comments: