Thursday, January 25, 2018

Epic Celebration!!

With Saleabration well underway….one of the FREE products from the Saleabration Catalog is called Epic Celebration.  Now I have to admit…this is not necessarily in my wheelhouse, but I did showcase it at my Stamp a Stack this past weekend and it was a BIG hit!

Here it is….

Epic Celebrations Clear-Mount Stamp Set

EPIC CELEBRATIONS CLEAR-MOUNT STAMP SET

Price: $0.00


EPIC CELEBRATIONS WOOD-MOUNT STAMP SET

Price: $0.00

Epic Celebrations Clear-Mount Stamp Set

This image comes from Stampin’ Up!

Some images are timeless and yet represent youth and creativity like no other. Have fun creating cards for the cool dudes 'n' gals among your friends and family.

Here is what I did…..Using the tennis shoes for the focal part of the card.  I remember wearing my Converse tennies many years ago….we thought we were “all that!”  Well they certainly have made a comeback!!

But the best thing about this set is that it is FREE with a $50 merchandise order!!   Love Saleabration!

20180123_120311

Using the new Simple Stripes Folder from the Occasions Catalog adds a terrific background which reminds me of basketball court hardwoods.

Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

SIMPLE STRIPES TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS EMBOSSING FOLDER

Price: $8.50


20180123_120318

I used the Light Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends to color the shoes in….then to give it a bit of a faded look, I used the Color Lifter …..love that look!!!  The Color Lifter is definitely a “must have”!!  Finish the card off with a pop of silver foil and add your greeting and you have a perfect card for the younger or older generation!

Stampin' Blends Color Lifter

STAMPIN' BLENDS COLOR LIFTER

Price: $4.50



At my Stamp a Stacks I always like to offer more than one color to choose from……

Here is the same card using Real Red Cardstock and Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends.

20180123_120331 

On this card the Simple Stripes is reversed ….I think I like it better the other way….

20180123_120335

Notice under the shoes is a bit of crumb cake ink added with an Aqua Painter…so your shoes don’t look like they are floating!!

And let’s not forget the girls!!!!   Here it is in Powder Pink!!  Love them!!!

20180125_132115


20180125_132120

Instead of a foil strip…I used Iridescent Ice Glimmer Paper from the Occasions Catalog….too cute!

Myths & Magic Glimmer Paper 6 x 6 (15.2 x 15.2 cm)

MYTHS & MAGIC GLIMMER PAPER 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 CM)

Price: $15.00


20180125_132301_001

If there is anything you would like CLICK HERE TO SHOP!!  As always…I truly appreciate your orders!!!  Thank you so much!


until next time……

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment