Sunday, February 22, 2015

Painted Blooms

The Painted Blooms Designer Paper Pack has to be one of my FAVORITE of all time paper packs!!  There is not a sheet I haven't used yet!!  I love this piece the most…perhaps this is what my garden should look like!!!  A girl can wish right???

20150211_143850

Anyway…..look what you can make with just one sheet of DSP!!!  Six lovely, quick and easy cards…perfect for any occasion!
To make these cards, just cut 3/4 inch from the top and from the bottom of the sheet of Designer Paper.  Then cut the paper into six even pieces…4 x 51/4 inches.  Layer onto Blackberry Bliss cardstock….add a few Butterflies and you have 6 beautiful cards!

20150211_143613

So very pretty!!!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
until next time....

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment