Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lots of News and A BIG THANK YOU!!!

 

A BIG THANK YOU!!! - Stamp Your Art Out! www.stampyourartout.com

I am so excited!!   I just earned Stampin’ Up!’s Grand Vacation for two to Hawaii!!  A BIG thank you to all my Hostesses, Club Members, Customers and my team of Demonstrators!!  Also a big thank you to my blog followers and people who support my business that I never have met.  I truly appreciate all of you!  I am so lucky to have a job I love!

I do know I didn’t achieve this goal alone….many thanks to my friends and family that support me throughout the year!  THANK YOU ALL!

**********************************************************************************************************************

BLENDABILITIES ARE HERE!

I'm so thrilled about the release of the new Blendabilities alcohol markers from Stampin' Up! Starting today, you can order select color assortments. (The rest of the colors will be available starting August 1st.)

  • #130995 Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, $11.95
  • #131000 Coastal Cabana Blendabilities, $11.95
  • #130998 Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, $11.95
  • #130999 Old Olive Blendabilities, $11.95
  • #130997 Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities, $11.95
  • #131003 Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities, $11.95
  • #129370 Skin Tone Assortment Blendabilities, $11.95

In addition, these other products are available. You'll definitely want to use the Memento ink pad (on Whisper White cardstock) to stamp your images for coloring with the Blendabilities markers.

  • #132708 Memento Ink Pad, $5.95
  • #133456 Memento Ink Refill, $4.95
  • #129369 Color Lifter, $4.95

**********************************************************************************************************************

BUY THREE …GET ONE FREE…..DESIGNER PAPER SPECIAL  in JULY!

 

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1999&dbwsdemoid=50776

Also, from July 1-31, you can choose one package of designer paper ($10.95 value) for FREE when you purchase 3 at regular price ($10.95)!

*****************************************************************************************************************

And finally……WEEKLY DEALS

Don’t miss out on this weeks…WEEKLY DEALS

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=1634&dbwsdemoid=50776

 

until next time…..

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment