Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Treats and Weekly Deals!!!

I am celebrating my 17th year with Stampin’ Up! this month!  Oh my gosh…where did the time go?  Anyway, what got me excited to start stamping all those years ago was the cute treat ideas.   Anna was just 2 yrs. old and Jake was in preschool.  And I loved to bring treats into school for the kids and the teachers!  So every Tuesday, I will be posting a different treat idea…whether it is for the kids or us “big” kids…we love a goodie too!
So this week, we are going to start with these cute little bunnies!  Don’t you just love them??  And they are so easy to make a bunch!  Hoppy Stampin'!
IMG_1205               IMG_1206

IMG_1207
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Accessories:  2 1/2 inch Circle Punch, 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, Large Oval, Circle Treat Cups, pompoms




Weekly Deals!!

Check out this weeks Weekly Deals!!   They are available only from March 25th-March 31st!!

Weekly-deals-march-25
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment