Saturday, July 14, 2018

Another Walk on the Wild Side!!

Here is another sample we made at Stamp Club this month using the Animal Expedition Suite!   This suite is just so darn cute!!  It is the same suite I used on the previous post.

IMG_0139
And I love this fold….. Z Fold Double Easel.  I saw this type of fold from Patty Bennet and thought it would be perfect with the Alligators from the Animal expedition DSP!! 
IMG_0142
Super easy!!  Measurements are..
Main Card (Lemon Lime Twist)  4 1/4 x 11 “
Folded Card (Call Me Clover) 4 x 10 1/2 …just fold in half and fold one side in half again!   Z Fold!
Animal expedition chevron DSP 3 3/4 x 5 “ and alligator DSP is 3 3/4 x 2 5/8 “
IMG_0140
Again I used that awesome Leaf Ribbon as in the previous post! Mini flower comes from the retired Stampin’ Up! Tree Builder Punch.
IMG_0144
Love those sassy ‘gators!!
Don’t forget…they come from our Awesome DSP Sale!!!


If there is anything you see here that you would like…just click the pictures below and it will bring you directly to my store.   And as always….thank you for choosing me as your demonstrator!!




until next time…..
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment