Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Just a few more days……

That’s right!!  Just a few more days until our biggest sale of the year….Sale a Bration!!!  AND when Sale a Bration begins…so does our brand new Occasions Catalog!!!  Oh…there is some awesome stuff in both of the catalogs!!  Did you get a copy yet????  Shoot me an email or leave a comment and I can get one to you right away!!

Here is a Sneak Peak of our brand new Card Tin.  This Card Tin is just one of the FREE items you can select from the Sale a Bration Catalog with a purchase of $50 or more.  This fun begins on January 4th!!

20161222_105651
This lovely gold striped Card Tin  comes undecorated…but I decided to jazz it up using the Botanical Fields Stamp Set with the coordinating Framelits.  I just love how it turned out!!  This was just one of the fabulous projects some of my team got to make when they earned a place at My Diva Day!!  I will talk about that more in a future post…we had a BLAST!!
20161222_105632




But for now….we have a few more days in this wonderful month …make it count!!
Image result for quotes about december
until next time……..

ReneeKohnkeSignature

1 comment:

  1. Oh! My! I just ran across your gorgeous tin and I'm so glad I did!!! This is stunningly, amazingly gorgeous! WOW!! How did you attach your flowers and leaves to the tin? Thank you for sharing this beautiful project. I just might have to CASE it...giving you all the credit!

    ReplyDelete