Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Birthday Blooms

As you probably know…I love flowers!!  I am not one of those people who say….”I will not buy any more flowers sets, because I already have too many.”   In my opinion…..You can never have too many flowers stamps!!!
So anyway….at my January Stamp a Stack we did a card from the Birthday Blooms Stamp Set.  I LOVE this whole product suite!! Check it out HERE!

Birthday Blooms Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
And here is the card we did….it was inspired from Pinterest….and I do apologize….but I do not have the original artist.
20160201_142825
We used Blush Blossom , Pear Pizazz and Hello Honey Ink watercolored with Aqua Painters and Blender Pens and a hint of Wink Of Stella!!   My new fav tool!

I had some leftover cards cut…so I did some extras today…..tried out some different color combos.
20160201_142908
One is prettier than the next……Hello Honey…….Melon Mambo…..Wisteria Wonder…….Watermelon Wonder…..Which one do you like??

until next time……
ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment