Saturday, March 29, 2014

Longing for Warm Weather…..Secret Garden

Can you tell that winter has lasted way to long here in Wisconsin?  All I can think about is flowers and getting out in the garden.  Everyday I look in my flower bed for a bit of green poking thru the ground…but nothing is budging.  So I guess I will make myself happy stamping flowers!  I never get tired of that!!

IMG_1230

Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive,  Strawberry Slushie, Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo,  Coastal Cabana

Stamp Set:  Secret Garden, Million and One

Accessories:  Old Olive, Melon mambo, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana Ink ,  Secret Garden Framelits, Basic Pearls

 

 

Can you tell my cat Marla has had enough of winter too???  This is her at my last Stamp Class on the Big Shot table.

I can’t tell if she is using my lamp for her SAD (seasonal affective disorder) lamp or if she is tanning herself….what do you think???  Think Spring!!

IMG_1159IMG_1160

ReneeKohnkeSignature

No comments:

Post a Comment