Saturday, September 1, 2012

Well this is it!!!  My very first blog post!  It was funny, just a few weeks ago I was reading a blog post from another Stampin Up! demonstrator who had just started her blog,  that she was the only Stampin Up! demo without a blog.  I thought to myself...no,  I am the only Stampin Up! demonstrator without a blog.  I thought it was time to take the plunge.  I am very computer challenged, so with the wonderful help of my friend Sarah Anderson, we got this blog going! 

So check out the FABULOUS  special for September from Stampin Up!  For every $40 you spend, you will receive one FREE 10 yd spool of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon available in 5 colors... Gumball Green, Midnight Muse,Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit . That is a savings of $8.95 per spool!!!  This special is unlimited, so start planning your ribbon projects now. Shop HERE

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're on your way! Please don't be afraid to contact me if there's anything else you need. I don't mind at all!

    ReplyDelete